Security Assessments are an excellent way to evaluate your existing security program. They are also a great first step to take prior to making security improvements at your facility or when trying to solve a specific security problem.
During a Security Assessment, all aspects of your security program are examined, any weaknesses are identified, and suggestions for security improvements are made. In addition, opportunities where costs can be reduced or where security operations can be made more efficient are identified. The Security Assessment should also include end-user input in order to better understand the specific business, operating conditions, corporate culture, and unique security risks and threats.
Security Assessments are custom tailored for each project, but typically include the following tasks:
- Risk identification and analysis
- Threat and vulnerability assessment
- Review of site and facility security
- Review of facility operating procedures
- Review of physical security systems
- Review of electronic security systems
- Review of architectural security
- Review of security policies and procedures
- Review of security management
- Review of security personnel
- Evaluation of present security program and identification of any weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Development of recommendations for security improvements
- Identification of short-term and long-term costs
- Prioritization of recommendations and development of implementation plan
LaForce is uniquely qualified to help you with an assessment of your security needs. Our Building Products Consultants and Security Integration Project Managers combine to provide you with years of experience and knowledge on products and best practices to improve your overall security. Please contact us to set up a free security assessment.